Deroche BC V0M 1G0
The hemp plant has over 25,000 diverse and derivative uses, intersecting more markets and industries worldwide than any other crop in the agricultural economy.
Focus Areas – Plant Tissue Culture Unit
* CHIBAFREEN is a proprietary in-vitro plant production method which was developed by Dr. Fawzia Afreen
* CHIBAFREEN in-vitro system for production involves 3 stages instead of 4 stages that comprise the conventional vitro system. This reduces the production period, cost and space required drastically
* The Cannabis Botany Complex planned production will be over 10 million tissue cultured starter plantlets annually
* Production of more than 1 Million cannabis strains plantlets monthly supplying licensed growers domestically and internationally
* Proprietary hemp strain “CBD Dana” and other marijuana strains
* “CBD Dana” has less than 0.3% THC and over 14% CBD making it a top desired strain for CBD farming around the world.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
DNA Testing Services Unit
* Only DNA commercial facility in operation west of Ontario, Canada
* Develop extensive database for several corps
* Using DNA testing growers can ensure they have the right genetics of plants to grow
* Protects their corps from uncertified plant species investment
* Mitigate the risk of the plant to yield ratios, reduce losses from environmental conditions
One of KIND service and brand new to industry LIVE STORAGE OF STRAINS
* First of its kind service to preserve clients plants strains and propagate them when
* Maintain a variety of plant species indefinitely with the immediate ability to mass reproduction
* Flexible production schedule on a commercial scale is possible
* Lowering temperature can slow the metabolic processes and prevent undesirable loss of dry mass and associated deteriorations of quality
* The proper combination of air temperature, light intensity and propriety techniques during storage would contribute to minimizing in dry weight and preserving photosynthetic ability to provide immediate regrowth of plantlets after storage.
* Work closely with hemp farmers to produce hemp strains with high CBD content
* Produce “CBD Dana” strain which content is +14% in CBD and below 0.3%THC
* State of the art, Year-round greenhouse structures will be built on the property to provide nursery service for cannabis plants inclusive of Indica, Sativa and high CBD hemp strains for the cannabis cultivators domestically and internationally.
* Extraction Services for cannabis plant oils specializing in whole hemp plant extract oils
* The extraction and distillation equipment will be certified medical grade equipment with a capacity for commercial-scale production including cGMP for the European market using Ethanol
* Additional future planned expansions for the Cannabis Biotech Complex, includes the construction of 20,000 Sq. Ft. facility to accommodate extraction and distillation of 10,000 kilos of raw flower plant material per day
A graduate of an advanced degree in Economics from the University of Regina, Peter brings a part of successful business start-ups, development, growth which resulted in high valued exit strategies. Additionally, Peter has a decade-plus experience in the research and application of cannabis and its extracts as a therapeutic agent, specifically in their application in the treatment of illness and disease for individuals.
Terry is a graduate from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelor of Commerce and is a chartered professional accountant with the Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of B.C. He brings more than four decades of significant finance-related experience in both the private and public sectors.
Fawzia has a Ph.D. in Botany from the University of Hull (UK). She has achieved designation as a JSPS Fellow from Chiba University, Japan, teaching M.Sc. courses in (I) Protected Horticulture; (ii) Plant Tissue Culture, and (iii) Plant Production in Controlled Environment. In addition to holding three international patents, publishing over 40 articles in peer-reviewed international journals and publishing two books, Fawzia brings 16 years of experience in plant horticulture, plant tissue culture, plant production and an increase of secondary metabolites in a controlled environment to the company.
Cannabis Market in North America
The North America legal cannabis market amounted to $12 billion in 2018, growing by 30 percent on the year. The largest market was the United States, which totaled $10.4 billion. It was followed by Canada with $1.6 billion.
The report from cannabis industry analysts Arcview Market Research, in partnership with BDS Analytics, forecasts that the entire legal cannabis market in North America to reach $24.5 billion in sales – a 28% annual growth rate by 2021 – as more countries and states legalize cannabis for recreational use and existing markets mature and will grow to $47.3 billion six years later.
The Global Hemp Market
Hemp is a unique plant with over 25,000 diverse and derivative uses, intersecting more markets and industries worldwide than any other crop in the agricultural economy.
New Frontier Data’s latest report, Global State of Hemp: 2019 Industry Outlook, tracks the global market across the United States, Australia, Canada, China, the European Union, South and Central America, and Africa/Other. In 2018, the global hemp market reached $3.74 billion in retail sales, with an annual growth rate of 15%.
Growth in 2019 and 2020 should be driven by the 2018 Farm Bill in the U.S., Epidiolex sales in the U.S. and Europe, Canadian entry to the international hemp market, and the Chinese hemp-CBD nutraceutical and supplement market.
By 2020, of a 4-year CAGR of 20%, the global market projects to $5.73 billion.
Commercialization of hemp’s industrial applications will present significant long-term growth opportunities as more countries approve the plant’s
WFS Pharmagreen Inc. is a wholly-owned Canadian based subsidiary of Pharmagreen Biotech, Inc., a publicly-traded (OTC PINKS: PHBI) company. WFS Pharmagreen Inc. is a cannabis company that is becoming the largest producer of cannabis plantlets through a proprietary tissue culture process with the opportunity to become one of the largest players globally. Pharmagreen’s mission is to advance the technology of tissue culture science and to provide the highest quality 100% germ-free, disease-free and all genetically the same plantlets of cannabis and other flora while offering full-spectrum
DNA testing for plant identification, live genetics preservation using low-temperature storage for various cannabis and horticulture plants; extraction of botanical oils mainly CBD oil, and to deliver laboratory-based services to the North American Cannabis and agriculture sectors. For further information on the company progress on the construction of a 63,000 sq. ft “Cannabis Biotech Complex” please visit www.pharmagreen.ca. The use of funds is slated for continued project development by completing the engineering and design phase. Additionally, the funds will be used for site work with the delivery of 40,000 cubic yards of construction fill for the building site. The Complex is scheduled for occupancy in Q4 of 2020.
Click here to view videos about our company: https://www.pharmagreen.ca/videos